Cancer is a disease that takes the young and the old, the rich and the poor. Loosely speaking, cancer is the uncontrolled growth of mutated cells inside your body, impairing bodily functions essential for life. Someone who seems perfectly healthy could end up pushing up daisies in a month after being diagnosed. In fact, there are many signs and alarming indications that many people might not notice right away. The 15 most common symptoms of this are the following:
– Normally associated with cancers that affect the immune system, this can also mean that cancer is starting to spread into other parts of the body.
– Having constant pain in a certain part of the body could be an indication that something is wrong.
3. Weight loss
– Unexplained weight reduction is something that should not be taken lightly, especially if you have not undergone anything that might have cause sudden weight loss such as a change in diet, increase of exercise, or the discovery of a parasite.
– If you happen to notice sores on different parts of your body then, you should consult a doctor about it.
– When you start to notice unusual bloody discharge on your skin or even when you cough, then this should alarm you.
– Having difficulty swallowing your food and having pain in the stomach that lasts quite some time could be an indication that something is wrong with your digestive system.
7. Unusual hair growth
8. Skin changes
– If you feel tired most of the time despite having enough amount of rest, then this could be an indication that something is wrong with your immune system.
10. Changes in freckles or moles
– This could be a sign that a tumor is growing inside your body.
– Make sure to see a doctor if you notice that your cough is becoming incurable, especially if there are speckles of blood.
13. Pain during urination
– Something might be affecting your bladder that causes the pain when urinating.
14. Regular constipation or diarrhea
– Having a problem with your digestive system most probably has something to do with irregular and painful bowel movements.
15. Unusual Lymph Nodes
– Having swollen lymph nodes for weeks should not be taken for granted.
The above-mentioned signs are just few of the symptoms of having cancer. You should always consult a doctor if you feel like something is really wrong with your body. In such way, you will be given the right diagnosis and proper treatment for your illness.
DISCLAIMER: The medical “advice” shared above was taken from the sources provided below. Please consult a licensed medical practitioner before attempting any of the procedures cited in this article.
What can you say about the 15 symptoms of cancer that are usually being ignored by many? Do you believe this? Share your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!